LU7 0.00% 3.3¢ lithium universe limited

Yes, voted already. As well as that don't forget to write to...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Yes, voted already. As well as that don't forget to write to George Lazarou asking questions by Tuesday 23 May:

Questions must be submitted in writing to George Lazarou, the Company
    Secretary at [email protected], before 5:00pm (AWST) Tuesday 23 May
    2023, as this will provide management with the best opportunity to prepare for the
    Meeting, for example, by preparing answers in advance to Shareholders questions.

What questions should be asked?? This is just off the top of my head. I don't run the business but if I did, there would be basic stuff I would need to answer, communicate and demonstrate that it is in the plan, its being implemented, in progress, on target, on budget, completed and working to plan, future improvements, or whatever else you can think of ... For example:
    - Business and strategic plan including time schedule for - short - medium - long term goals.
    - Key Performance Indicators to be set each year for Directors/Employees/Contractors on the payroll.
    - How much does MGG need to make each quarter to break even - how are they going to meet the targets, what is the strategic plan to achieve this.
    - No bonuses or pay increases or 'sense of entitlement' payments to be paid until MGG is making a reasonable profit each year.
    - Shareholders need regular updates, communication is important.
    Anything else you can think of .... shareholders need to submit their questions.
    It will be interesting to hear what will be answered and unanswered at the meeting.
    Last edited by Goldenwings: 19/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138473 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.