LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

I have been a long time owner and was very much a proponent of...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I have been a long time owner and was very much a proponent of MGG for the long term in the early days as ESH. It honestly baffles me as to see how this has been so mishandled by management especially based on the time period since Chris had taken over. It suggests they have a total disconnect with not only their shareholders but also their target audience with the way things have rolled out.

They were given the perfect environment and seemingly board at the time for pushing a platform like they had to its utmost with covid causing for most of the population to be forced to stay inside and I find it remarkable it is now at this position.

The fact we didn't see one actual creator or streamer used to push the platform to its viewers who would have been the majority of our target audience seems like a huge misstep and I think the writing was probably on the wall when we came out of covid and still really had achieved nothing.

I could be wrong and honestly hope they come out with something that turns things around but with lack of communication and the consistent copy and pasting of quarterlies with no real substance as to what has gone on in the past year I'm holding my breath.

For most - even if we were able to sell - this is going to be a hold because their is no real value to capture for long term holders but nevertheless is a great learning experience in why you shouldn't get caught up in the business idea and acumen and take more notice of what is actually happening from the information you actually have.

As I said could be wrong, and hope I am, but at this stage looking very bleak.
    Last edited by JLN16: 25/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $767 54.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1918483 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.