APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Amendment to Issued Capital Figure, page-28

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hi Dougal,

I think we just didn't have the numbers to get rid of them but a strike was put against the Board
    There is still the unanswered question of the huge number of never-paid-for shares that conveniently appeared but have since been rescinded and whether they were used to out-vote the "rebels"... [potentially naughty]
    On this occasion we don't need to win - another strike against the Board and it is an automatic spill - even that may not achieve anything but it would be fun to try!
    That should be our minimum target, assuming that there aren't any further developments yet in terms of an ASIC response (do they ever??) to whatever info/complaints have already been placed with regard to this fascinating Life Lesson of a company - what a waste of such a good idea!
    Anyway, here's hoping that Mr Smith can drill through an El Dorado-like gold vein (I don't include him amongst the ne'er-do-wells involved here and obviously not JW either) and allow the current board (and "consultants") to walk away with perhaps just the merest (illusory) scrap of dignity (far-fetched really but who knows?). We know that there will never actually be a Plant (only endless modifications to its plan) so our only hope is for this to go Full Circle and for our beloved ex Gold Explorer come Materials Technology Let's-Save-The-World wanna-be to actually find some yellow metal
    Looking forward to attempting to attend the Circus again this year - Best Show in town every year!

sasa (burnt but still kicking)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.