SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

My initial reaction was why not release the report, but is there...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    My initial reaction was why not release the report, but is there any specific reason you think the full report should be released?

Do you think the summary answers the scope that ASX set out?

I agree that both sides are being childish to the detriment of both companies. I just feel the full report may leave anything up for interpretation as to whether ISX are in the right or wrong, where as the authors of the report would be the best to decide on the evidence they have reviewed and the outcome based on the scope. Also both ISX and ASX agreed to who would conduct the report so there shouldn't be any question that the authors had a pre-determined outcome one way or the other.

As this whole thing has shown, nothing is black and white and both supporters of ISX and ASX can use any little detail to support their agenda or beliefs.

Which makes me think the summary addresses the scope and the questions ASX have had, why ask for the whole report.

I just think this whole issue has set a dangerous precedent where ASX can ask for and release substantial amount of information about a company without a strong case for it and has implications for other listed companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.