SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Amendments to Continuous Disclosure Policy, page-134

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    Hi @quiet_observer, the key words from the independent expert here are "where a contract is identified as being strategically important". In the paragraph before this one, it is also said ISX needs to seek further advice on "(i) identifying when a contract or matter may be sufficiently material so as to require disclosure for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 3.1;

ISX has said "Upon ISX determining that a contract is material to its earnings, an announcement shall be immediately released to the MAP which will clearly articulate the significance and term of the contract." but that ISX will not announce one that that is strategically important or material for some other reason (other than revenue) but ISX will release it when ISX has a security deposit and integration has initiated.

I would agree that ISX has not changed its policy strictly with the recommendations, but the difference does appear to be trivial and reasonable. I am assuming that the independent consultant report has included advice and that it is not totally mandatory that ISX follow the advice to the letter.

The independent expert also noted that ISX does not have any contracts that fit that description.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.