ATX 3.70% 13.0¢ amplia therapeutics limited

Ann: American Academy of Neurologists Posters & KOL Presentation, page-9

1. 54 Posts.
    If you look at my previous price predictions regarding Innate, I was spot on regarding this position. We must all agree that Innate is not trading any where near where it should be at this time. Think about it... there is a very nice PR piece from the Boston USA Conference that was released yesterday and the stock goes down to A$.73 before it recovers only to have a loss for the trading day. More troublesome is that fact that trading volume is very, very low for even this PR piece. This is not right and it calls for serious issues regarding Innate. That is why I have held back on purchasing a large parcel at this time. I would like to challenge all other posters to give a precise explanation as to why we are trading at the low price at this time. Does someone know something about the trial results at this time? IMHO... I feel that the directors of this company already know the results. When will Innate go up in price? It's only a guess as to when this will happen. I starting to feel that GASSY was right all the time about this POS. This should have had a nice bump in price yesterday. I thought that the presentation release and summary was extremely positive but the stock goes down. What a shame and I do not feel that we are going in the right direction for such positive patient results, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $23.48K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 328289 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 77366 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.