PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

This company isn't producing / selling their product. I would...

1. 402 Posts.
    This company isn't producing / selling their product. I would still consider it R& D at this point. The good news wont influence the share price because it's not producing a profit at the moment. It's still early stages. I wouldn't be surprised if the share price remained at 0.9 or around there for another year or at least until a big announcement i.e. partnership with Japanese pharma. The canine trails might not have to much influence in all honesty. The fact of the matter is we don't know now will we know how the SP moves until the moment comes. Either way, it's pointless sitting here and being impatient.

Either call the company and question them yourself or discuss how they can better sell their product to share holders to attract new holders or better yet, start calling investment firms, news stations, brokers, traders, self managed super funds etc etc etc and get the word out that this stock exists. Look at MBN. Prior to being where it is now, it was 4.3cents or so and the initial hyping thread was called "Lets get another 44c run". Start doing that, start hyping the shit outta PAA and giving realistic reasons why this is a worthy investment.

Don't just sit here and go tit for tat with HC posters..... It's not going to make the SP go up any faster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $87.97K 426.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10300 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 261000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.