RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Ann: Amfil Technologies Orders 100 Roto-Gro Systems, page-45

1. 1 Posts.
    TruthSeeker007,

I purchased a Rotogro unit in late 2010 and have been growing with it ever since. I am now a shareholder of RGI and I felt the need to make an account just to reply to your uneducated and biased opinion. I don’t know where you are getting your information from, but as far as I know the Rotogro unit has been out for over 10 years on the market and was obviously designed and intended for Marijuana use. If you even did a quick Google search you would see countless pictures and videos of (mature) Marijuana production in these machines. I place my Marijuana clones into the unit and 8 weeks later they are finished. I do not start my clones in the machine and I do not transplant them after they’re in the machine.

In the video posted above with 26,000 views the grower is excited about potentially harvesting 8 pounds of Marijuana. This is considered an enormous yield via hydroponic growing, especially in this space. Does this look like a clone only system? Do you think a traditional flat growing method could even come close in this short of time frame? Because I don’t think so.

It seems, like others have suggested, that you have an ulterior motive to make a new account on Hot-copper and post negative and unproven information about RGI. Possibly a competitor company (GI Grow or Omega) or like the posters above have mentioned, somebody who missed the boat and is trying to get a cheap buy of this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.