RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Ann: Amfil Technologies Orders 100 Roto-Gro Systems, page-92

1. 3,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6701
    I saw Amfil's tweet Dknow posted about "huge developments across the subs are on the way. Stay tuned"

Must admit I didn't really pick up on the subs abbreviation for Subsidiaries and the fact it's plural, meaning huge news on the way for Gro3. One thing about the Tweets that come from the CEO of Amfil, is that they are always factual. Sounds like his hands are tied & he can't really release the news just yet.

This is a quote from the original Amfil/RGI partnership agreement announced to the asx.

"The Agreement recognizes the RotoGro Unit as being uniquely positioned to react to recent legislative changes in Massachusetts which strictly prohibit the use of chemicals in the cultivation and production of medical cannabis"

Arizona/Nevada where MPX presently operate aren't as strict (but still have testing requirements). As we know Massachusetts is being fitted out & is a high priority for MPX. As I've previously posted the MPX CEO has said it will have Roto-Gro units installed. The combination of Roto-gro & Gro3 would provide the perfect solution to the stringent no chemical use legislated in Massachusetts.

Perhaps this is what Amfil's tweet is about?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.