AMI 0.00% 18.0¢ aurelia metals limited

No ..I'm not on twitter...I spend half my time working (have a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1721
    No ..I'm not on twitter...I spend half my time working (have a Science degree with some maths in it), then I've learned to go back over company reports, and do a lot more of my own analysis, with the rest of the time I sit at a computer. I've done this since watching AMI go from 1c to 12c. The mistake I made was asking a broker an opinion on buying 1 mil AMI at 1c at a cost of 10K. I got talked out of it...At 12 c I thought, it's time to do this myself. I thought the dispute with Glencore was safe, and we had a new $100 million mill, albeit needing design modifications. Should have said buy, but said "what do you think of buying?" Big mistake! Also at the Cap. raise I knew those Chronos intercepts, just didn't know the extent of their mining when we took over Peak. I was surprised New Gold hadn't pulled it out before we took over. 341g/t for 10m is quite something. Would like to ask Jim how much of the Pb/Zn at Chronos is being conserved pending the modifications at the Peak mill.. that would translate to a reduced payload at the present...but once it happens (looks like about 9 months away)..it'll be a foot on the gas pedal again. If Dominion has a parallel Au vein near the Pb/Zn/Ag vein..just like Chronos..we go into the $1 -2 range. At Hera the announcement is for oxidised stuff...Pb/Zn/Ag oxides...where's the sulphides..Au??? Find that and zoom!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.