AMI 0.00% 21.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Whilst some of the usual suspects can't get past vulgar...

1. 1,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Whilst some of the usual suspects can't get past vulgar uniformed nonsense, I see the presentation as a reasonable attempt to map out the next two years. I see upside as the big surprise - exploration being the big driver as more pods like Chronos and Kairos are typically found and drilled out to reserves. The downside has been delivered - JS leaving, ongoing water scarcity, gold endowment temporarily being overtaken by base metal production. I am as pleased as one could be about the long term outlook.

IMO, the biggest worry of all is a world wide share market plunge associated with unfetted money printing and bubbles popping all over the place. In this scenario, debt will cripple companies and precious metals will save them. Following that huge wealth destroying downturn, when ever it comes, there will be an industrial revolution of epic proportions built on energy and the huge imbalances in the materials that are required to drive it.

Aurelia is well suited with base metal and precious metal endowments. IMO, Aurelia will grow to its mid-tier size in the next 1-3 years. After that,depending on the next CEO, and depending on its direction, Aurelia may be one of real good Australian mining companies. There is room for lots of consolidation in the Cobar Basin (not more plants). Interesting days and years ahead.

I'm long on AMI, so going back into hibernation. Good luck and DYOR.

LoC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $355.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $357.4K 1.722M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121951 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 888884 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.