AMI 0.00% 17.0¢ aurelia metals limited

For mine, assuming that management continue to be efficient and...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    For mine, assuming that management continue to be efficient and effective, these kind of results were the last piece of the de-risking puzzle I was waiting on and immediately bought more. Even knowing that 90% of the time these kinds of announcements are often sold into and waiting just 24 hours I could've stolen a few more cents.

But never mind. I've suspected for a long time that mine life and grade was never an issue for these tenemants and those drill hits only support this. Very high grade AU, base/metals and open everywhere. People rave about the potential of emerging stocks like DCN, PEX, GOR and their big high grade resources but Aurelia still flies under the radar somewhat just as it finds 8 metres at 142.0g/t Au, 10.7% Pb+Zn, 15g/t Ag & 0.2% Cu right beneath the current decline. 

And this is just one part of a huge drilling effort! If Dominion comes in with gold hits and Hera is extended then we will significantly upgrade LOM just as our products increase in price, production goes up with cash funded upgrades, and contract mining costs down. The livewire guys nailed it. Value for shareholders indeed. 20 years of mine life easy without having to go shopping and diluting

Oh wait I forgot Nymagee...great Cobar later this year, and copper seems to have turned a corner. After several mistakes in coming to grips with my flawed investing psychology I finally have hit a winner and will enjoying this ride to at least 2020.

To think that Idle Wanderer was some moons ago slagging the quality and size of AMI's 'low grade' reserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.