AMI 0.00% 21.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: AMI-Peak Exploration Update, page-69

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    Getting back to AMI and some factual stuff...I'll make a prediction..I've always stated based on last year's annual report we were worth $1.20. The market has definitely re-rated us because within the  time frame since the annual we've been as low as 50 odd cents. So my prediction is we'll over shoot $1.20 by the June quarterly. That might seem slow but let's look at the reasons...the Peak mill upgrade will be either finished, or they'll announce it is about to be. The Chronos Pb/Zn vein will be sitting there, waiting to be picked like an apple off a tree. The decline at the Peak deeps (call it shallows if you like, or if you are a factual person you could put the levels) will be advanced and the very very high grades of gold (8m @ 142g/t), along with silver, and all three base metals (Pb/Zn/Cu) all in great grades (yes even 1.8% Cu is great given it comes with the other 4 metals including gold at 25g/t over a decent interval). If we aren't mining this yet, we'll be announcing it comes on tap shortly. The North Pod will have provided two quarters of +20,000 oz so that Hera will have provided about 70,000 oz for the year when guidance is for 50,000 oz. This is based on the fact we mined low grade stuff for the first half and still got a tad shy of 30,000 oz, and also on the fact the North Pod is much higher grade. Then we'll announce where the 800,000 t/a is planned to come from for the Peak mill, this being the new capacity once the upgrades are done. Drill results will be a bonus and along with the extended Peak life due to the recent results, the yet further extension of Chronos once the pending results are released, and further good hits from newly established drill platforms at the North Pod, along with plans for advancing Nymagee and Great Cobar, will silence LOM critics.
    The point being we are continually lining up more and more ducks in a row, while extinguishing $130 mil of Glencore debt, $45 mil of Investec debt, yes we raised a fair bit but then we spent the bulk of it buying Peak and it seems we have that back with interest...and low and behold we now have $108 million in the bank as if by some miracle! It's like turning water into wine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $363.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.8¢ 21.0¢ $303.0K 1.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 535502 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 79799 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.