AL3 9.38% 7.0¢ aml3d limited

Not really, I know what ramping is generally speaking but I...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Not really, I know what ramping is generally speaking but I don't see how the board, or anyone involved is ramping here. Unless you are insinuating that the board decided to raise here so that management, insiders and friends or family could accumulate before releasing material news and pumping the SP. If that was the case though then they wouldn't be including all shareholders in the raise so that everyone could benefit, so how are they ramping exactly? Also ramping usually involves some sort of false rumor that is propagated to encourage SP action. I am unaware of any, but I am all ears at the moment considering her state of affairs, you seem like the type to entertain or propagate rumors, so why don't you entertain us all.

The only rumor I could think of would be a US market move through a SPAC or a dual listing, but no such rumor has been mentioned even once by AML or any media source I know of and even if it had, I don't think they would qualify for NASDAQ or NYSE because of capital, earnings, share price and valuation requirements despite the US facility.

On a side note, it would be really nice to see some insider buying over the next month or so. I think that would bode well for shareholder confidence. At least the options that were issued recently are only executable at 15 cents, so management has some work to do if they want those bonuses.

Also, probably a stupid question but are insiders included in this raise as general shareholders? So, for example, if Goumas is holding 3 million shares at the moment, and Andy is holding 30 million are they entitled to purchase 1 million and 10million more at 5 cents apiece respectively? If this is the case, then would we get a public announcement of their respective purchases?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.006(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $26.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.3¢ 6.5¢ $120.2K 1.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 285000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 66288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.006 ( 15.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 7.3¢ 6.5¢ 300191
Last updated 15.11pm 04/06/2024 ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.