AL3 3.13% 6.6¢ aml3d limited

I think you'll find Directors probably won't disclose anything...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I think you'll find Directors probably won't disclose anything prior to a raise. Also, read back on this thread "Youngie75" had a reply from andy himself...looks like he will particiate...

"I am pleasantly surprised to have received a reply to my email from Andy Sales. This is the email I sent to the Co.Hello AML3D Team,I am a shareholder in the company and having read the latest announcements regarding the capital raise via rights issue I am seeking clarification as to whether the Directors of the company are intending to participate in the rights issue. I am not asking for a personal reply but would be grateful if a short market announcement could be made. This would certainly support the cause and remove market speculation. If this is not the correct method of communication please send me an appropriate email address. Kind regards, Richard Young.
    In his response he asked me not to quote his reply so I'll not be copy pasting his reply. Suffice to say he answered my question directly saying he would be participating in the raise and is encouraging all staff and shareholders to do so. He mentioned that there remains on the shareholder register several original investors who remain confident in the direction of the Co. and he is determined to generate shareholder value and return for these and all holders.As in life nothing is a certainty, but I'm confident in my investment here."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $24.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $24.85K 376.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 520658 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 116053 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ 196733
Last updated 13.29pm 04/06/2024 ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.