AL3 3.03% 16.0¢ aml3d limited

Ann: AML3D ventures into space technology, page-27

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Hi 3DPrints,

I haven’t researched much in TTT since I’m not their investor. I agree with you that both companies could co-exist and thrive. I am a believer that every technology has its own use case. However, great technology is not a guarantee of investment return. As an investor, Ialways question things. It’s important not to let our biases stand in the way of our objectivity.

Regarding your previous comments, “…I firmly believe that if a company is willing to publiclyadvertise a partnership or commercial services of another company, there is ahigh degree of certainty a commercial deal is on the table and is likely toproceed.

· How many actual deals have TTT got from the previous public announcements?

· Has TTT received the payment by providing the service or products?

I couldn’t find such payments. I will link the announcements below. Cash Flows from operating activities andRevenue summary to be followed.

My impression is that the TTT does not sell much even their machine is expensive. Their total customer receipts are $1,093,000 (Quarter Ended 30-09-2017 to Quarter Ended 30/09/2021). To me, the AL3 metal 3D printer is not cheap machinery (Subjective opinion). Istrongly agree with AL3 management that “AML3D significantly undervaluedwhen Enterprise Value against Customer Receipts is compared with peers. Please refer the page 20 of the recent AML3D Investor Presentation. Enterprise Value is not the same as Market Cap (Previously, some people were confused in this forum).

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02441232-6A1058248?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a39ff4

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.