AL3 3.03% 16.0¢ aml3d limited

Andrew Sales is a man of few words (He’s great at selling his...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Andrew Sales is a man of few words (He’s great at selling his technology to his clients but not a bubbly person), so he didn’t expand much about Singapore Operations during the webinar. It’s better to wait for their official announcements.

Currently, Singapore Satellite Office is located within ST Engineering. AML3D is sharing the Arcemy unit with ST Engineering.

He was saying “AML3D will commence its Singapore Operation within 6 months by establishing 2 Arcemy production cells”.

The Webinar was made for audiences with technical backgrounds (Not for general investors). So, I don’t think you are missing much. The RAAS report was summarised more nicely for investors.

The Webinar covered;

AML3D Capability, Accreditations, Multiple Business Units, R&D, Wire Feedstock & Business Drivers, WAM Futures Over Competing Technologies, WAMSoft and AMLSoft, WAM Materials range/capability, WAM Process Information, Material Properties, Residual Stress & Fatigue Curves, Geometrical Capabilities, Case Study of AML3D technology in Marine, Defence and Oil& Gas sectors.

RAAS Initiation Report for AML3D, Published on 13 Oct 2021

https://www.raasgroup.com/researchv2/

I heard about RMIT was purchasing an Arcemy Unit during the Webinar because Professor Brandt couldn’t keep the secret. He must be excited!

This post was derailed from original news. I’m keen to find out about the leading North American Aerospace manufacturing company. Once the technology is validated in the aerospace industry, it is easier to go to any other industry.I see that AML3D is one of the disruptors (their technology is legit), but they are conservative.

Now, the border is opening. I feel the tailwinds. Let’s see, who is sitting in First or Business class seats of the incredible AML3D journey to come. I wonder who picked up the ‘heavily discounted cancellation seats’ from Perennial. Watch out for turbulence.

Last edited by Samjtk: 04/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $60.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $321.7K 2.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 95276 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 390129 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.