RUM 8.70% 2.5¢ rum jungle resources ltd

Hi Patches, I don't want to speculate on what will happen with...

1. 678 Posts.
    Hi Patches, I don't want to speculate on what will happen with the share price when the Maiden is released.

It depends on way to many factors.

I am sure we will see positive movement, how far is anyone's guess.

See the buy and sell orders on this stock of late, see the good news coming out, well its all very interesting, and its becoming more positive by the announcement and what do I see, TREE SHAKERS. Some is moving it up and someone is moving it down, and in between the two hammers are a few frighten and possibly vulnerable branches loaded with lots of green leaves.

Make what ever you want of it, I am just rolling my eyes thinking about what's doing with the price.

I decided last week not to worry about the price, but watch the orders/announcements/do extra research on quality of p205 they are showing and comparing with other mines around the world and in the region.

MENA Region is going to be up in the air for some time to come and I think a little sovereign risk overseas right now is not my cuppa tea. Already have another couple stocks held with (mass hysteria being the order of the day)!

its just nice being in the bush so to speak

Best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.