AMP 0.00% $1.15 amp limited

Ann: AMP Limited Q3 19 AUM and cashflows update, page-77

1. 11,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    I'd love to be able to give you a response worthy of your great post. My short response is that AMP is doing a "Caltex". They have a plan that is cutting off tactical options, destroying their ability to write contracts with junior and low cost counterparties, and playing a zero sum game with their contracted financial advisers. I can't see really how they can win that one in court, or in the court of public opinion. Their cost cuts are significantly fantasy arrangement that they hope to bulldoze through might rather than right I suspect.

I can't see how their plan can possibly succeed and build a business out of this. They are now probably the employer of last resort in their industry and are repelling the best talent. Their problems in wealth management are infecting the bank and AMP Capital, and their ability to retain the best talent without paying more than others. I'd not work for them without a premium being paid for the risk of having the deal/contract I have made being unilaterally adjusted.
    Last edited by CaptainBarnacles: 28/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.986B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.16 $1.17 $1.15 $6.297M 5.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 127505 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 99020 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.