AMP 0.71% $1.06 amp limited

"AMP just turned ... smart money has entered!"An interesting...

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    "AMP just turned ... smart money has entered!"

An interesting move so late in the trading day. Many of the issues are now becoming quantified and some clarity and direction is now emerging.
    Personally, I liked what i saw When Francesco De Ferrari came on board with AMP. He does have a mammoth task in front of him to get all the ducks back in a row and re establish a culture of integrity and ethic whilst returning value to shareholders/stakeholders.

Quite impressed with AMP Capital and Banking performance which brings me to my next point. Having mulled over the last weeks trading of the stock it will be interesting to see who has been shaking the tree around... Looking at the playbook I get a slight whiff of UBS in my nostrils but could very well be wrong on that account. The second thing that comes to mind is a potential suitor/predator given the current state of knowledge of issues of concern and the performance of Capital and Banking which would make a wonderful 'bolt on' addition to an Australian banking institution
    given the potential economies of scale required by the Banking industry now in meeting the cost of compliance.

My personal musings on the matter as an "average Joe" retail investor.
    Not in any way to be construed as investment advice. Please DYOR and wish all holders the best for the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.008(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $2.806B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.04 $8.466M 7.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 496545 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 308144 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.