AMP 0.45% $1.13 amp limited

This just gets from bad to worse. If I was tetering on the edge...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    This just gets from bad to worse. If I was tetering on the edge in a decision on keeping with AMP, this would just make me go, mandates, staff, accounts and even advisors. They should have started a secret recruitment process for a new CEO, and keeping it quiet should be a condition of Ferraris golden handshake. He is just a glossy figure that has over reached his abilities.

I saw a film once where a software engineer was commissioned to find a thieving bug in a company computer system. He found it on the first day, but exaggerated and dragged it out for years, so he could keep milking the company for his salary. He then redirected the thieving to his own account, in a more cunning and secure way for the rest of his life.

I think Ferrari thought he could keep up his charade until his kids left home, got married, finished their Uni educations etc, and then retired with a packet in the bank and a healthy pension.

Sentiment, "no choice but to hold and ride out the storm, sweating out every minute of every day."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.005(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.921B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.13 $1.12 $5.227M 4.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60562 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 68371 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.