DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

Goldy,I would prefer to take by short spasm our management,they...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Goldy,I would prefer to take by short spasm our management,they said they hike incomes based on 2blb market cap as peers group get such,now we are down to 1.3bln and must to correct management salaries back into reality!Since our problem is not in 1st World governments working under the Klaus Schwab and FED agenda's,we could prosper before digital currencies replace fiat money,but....i do not think the moving from planned in 2022 production into 2025 is occasion,i think it was done with much more companies and some promises to there corrupted managements following protocol ....you know,so i do not trust in this case to same team,which took over company after first tranche of investors was slotted,i'm last one who by God advice jumped into after split wagon,but.....as you say anything between is opportunity and all my angry that this brilliant team sucking all our opportunities into digital future without even short spasms!If we as investors unable to communicate with management,then our money is dead and in hands of gangsters!Second term!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.