DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

And I repeat to you Lill and to you Glan:as soon as gold price...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    And I repeat to you Lill and to you Glan:as soon as gold price recovers and share price rich any substantial for sale price,i will sell DEG multi million package i hold and go Australia to suit you all for the corrupted and mismanaged way you did to shareholders since 2013!
    I will enjoy best jew lawyer to make from your DEG junior with just 1mln ounces,because 9mln ounces you will use to spend into Australian courts to clean your reputations with your "excellent job" done and hiked salaries in order to be in same peer group of the 2bln market cap companies,which you were just for the moment of this salaries hike!You will be bloody bath in courts and i will invite all suffered losses investors to combine damages of our life time into your fat face incomes at expenses of shareholders who could leave normal life style while you did not let us by stupid,self loving interests first instead shareholders interest!
    All shareholders who wish to build public case(enough just one of you) invited to join me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.