ATX 0.00% 6.4¢ amplia therapeutics limited

Ann: AMP945 Improves Survival in Pacnreatic Cancer Model, page-41

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Hey I'm not obviously here to argue with anyone. However , I'm not about to stand back and have my opinion just get rolled by some newbie who hasn't once contributed any pertinent information on this forum.

And I can also see you are fairly new at this so I'll keep this as simple as possible. FIRSTLY , I didn't write the 90 term period into their official ASX announcement on 18th March - They did.

And when a company makes an official ASX announcement and states to it's shareholders that it ' expects ' to sign a more detailed collaboration agreement covering ' agreed ' milestone including ( confidential ) commercial terms within the next 90 days , that is tantamount to a contractual arrangement not only with the Garvan Institute who they mention it is with , but also it's shareholders.

So following through with an update to the situation once the 90 day period has expired and or is voided would be perfectly normal, and certainly more professional. And this sort of ' dancing ' around terms of reference seems to cause quite a number of vagaries in the trading of other Biotech Stocks as well.

And so anything less than an appropriate update indicating what the current status is now that ' their ' own specified 90 day period has expired will leave significant uncertainties for shareholders as to whether we have an ongoing commercial deal or not.

Of course the consequences of these continuous uncertainties surrounding the signing of more formal and agreed arrangements will potentially give rise to more share price weakness and speculation.

And this is especially concerning given the fact they only just updated the market regarding how wonderful the results of AMP945 were on 2nd June ......and yet no update on whether this in itself is enough to secure a more formal agreement including attached commercial terms and milestones.

Personally , I don't really care whether the SP weakens as a result of this or not because I have already successfully traded this stock several times over the last 12 months , and so weakness will only give rise to further trading opportunities. However there are some who may not look at it this way , and the lack of attention by Management to these important timelines and details set out by them are not a good look for the Company overall going forward. And so if I feel it appropriate to call them out , I certainly will do that a it is my prerogative as an experienced investor in the Biotech sector.

And that is what an investment forum is about. Providing information and insights about the stock in which you invest. Perhaps maybe you should try this as well instead of randomly coming from nowhere attacking others' contributions. Or we could just agree to disagree and move on.

Whichever makes no difference to me as the problem / issue which has been highlighted will not go away and the longer they have no ' Signed ' official agreement with the Garvan Institute if indeed they ever had one.....the longer this uncertainty in the SP will continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $2.66K 41.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 21963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.