AMS 0.00% 4.0¢ atomos limited

Well...this is such a joke it is painful to watch. AMS will...

1. 1,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Well...this is such a joke it is painful to watch. AMS will issue 800 million shares @0.02 (2c) this will bring the total loss from the recent SP high ($1.54) to -98.71% so if you had a $100k position in AMS it will be worth a cool $1284 at the time of the raise.

What this tells me is that AMS couldn't care less about the pre-raise/pre-suspension shareholders. This is a daylight robbery of the shareholders who have already been robbed, conducted by the executives who robbed them in the first place. Have you noticed that both execs are buying in $2M worth of shares each (at a 70% discount to the current SP). Whilst some may think that those execs are risking their own money, they are not, they are buying 100M shares each and at this issue price are guaranteed to make massive profit at this issue price.

What a disaster, my commiserations AMS holders.

I really hope that when the SP is hovering at 0.02 post raise that they do not announce consolidation to bring SP into a more practical range, diluting existing holders even further when the SP inevitably starts tanking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.