AMS 10.5% 3.4¢ atomos limited

This is a joke, in this update the Board's (under)performance is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    This is a joke, in this update the Board's (under)performance is justified with external factors of economic downturn and COVID-19 related supply and logistics issues. What BS is this? What about blatant capital mismanagement, fraud and falsification of financial statements, lack of strong leadership and toxic board/corporate AMS culture?

The shareholders got taken for an effing ride in on of the most destructive chain of events that I have seen in the ASX's tech sector's recent history that decimated the SP (-97% from its highs) and then AMS has the audacity to appoint the same people and their associates to undertake a review as if they got nothing to do with it?

AMS Board needs to be dissolved, they are clearly not admitting any ownership over the "AMS have gone through 'turbulent times'" or the cratered SP performance and are giving BS excuses of economic downturn and COVID-19.

This is out of control, I am so lucky that I have dipped in-and-out of AMS with my pants still on. I would be so freaking angry if I was still a holder (hell I am angry just watching from the sidelines).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.004(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $41.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $48.94K 1.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 189760 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 102319 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.