IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

grussellt having been on this ride since 2015 - as announced 4-5...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    grussellt having been on this ride since 2015 - as announced 4-5 years ago the first 50 tonne module was operational until I believe the EPA withdrew its permit to operate, you are suggesting that without revenue it remains untested, please. In fact FOY / IGE was such a threat to the revenue of the NSW EPA and the major oil companies that legislation was changed to include that you could not produce transport fuels from waste. so looking for actual revenue from quarterlies etc is pointless. Then the well documented move to the ACTU wherein the EIS was approved by the ACTU EPA, then stopped by 93 activists and a minister due to the fact they were about to have an election. BTW have you put your questions to the company direct.

Success of this company is not what you are after, but keep clumsily pushing and publishing your narrative.

But biggest boom for the day goes to 67shelby for the publishing of a gutter and disgraced link, I have sent same to the company and others. good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.