IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

What a foolish response. I loved lalahs feedback refuting many...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    What a foolish response. I loved lalahs feedback refuting many of the fools on this site that have no understanding of rules and legal boundaries. Was going to support his position as I also have been a share holder for several years and having attended AGMs also met the management.
    I have noticed that many of the (I have to say it) rude and ignorant individuals on the thread don't understand that this discussion is monitored by ASIC and false accusations can been determined as attempts to down ramping which by Australian law is illegal and open to jail time. (google it those of you that maintain there's liars and misleading statements).
    I'm also aware that this has been reported.
    So hopefully we get some sensibility with intelligent responses going forward with HC threads.
    I am so pleased to hear of the legal investigations and even more pleased to see what the consequences of this illegal activities will be.
    I must also Suggest you read other threads where lalah explained in a recent post some of the historical background with ige in Australia and use some rationale as to challenging the oil industry as revolutionary technology with an alternative supplier instead of digging up more resource. Seems my country (Australia) dosent have the balls, but other nations such as Holland, GB, USA, China, Indonesia do have the balls to stand up to the oil giants and turn waste plastic into vehicle fuel.
    Simple fight and commitment for me to follow.

I have extremely strong confidence in current management (on a very tight budget) and banking my future on their success.
    I'd like to see others on this thread to do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.