IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Ann: Amsterdam Plant Update, page-13

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I think you need to analyse possible outcomes to make a judgement. There are only 2 scenarios:

1. Plant doesn't work and revenues/profits are non-existent. If this is the case, the stock pretty much goes to zero.

2. Plant works and generates revenues/profits. People then realise there is strong potential. They then analyse the figures. Someone did a calc previously of the pipeline of projects. If company stated production and margins are correct, IGE share of profits from known plants is something like $700m per annum (I think, could be a different figures - go back and search HC posts). If there are additional plants then profits are higher again. If this is the case, the market cap definitely trends well above $1B in my opinion. The question is just how long it takes.

Given they have a project debt facility available of almost $100m I suspect the DD that went into that indicates the plant should work. So I am very positive. But we need to see the revenues and profits. So I think the big gains come 6 months after plant goes live and we have 2 quarters of cashflow reports.

In my personal opinion (not investment advice), scenario 2 is more likely than scenario 1. (Or I sure hope so). If this is the case then you potentially see stock price way higher over next 12-24 months as plants are rolled out and new ones announced.

This has drifted down due to uncontrolled, stupid selling and boredom.

cheers
    Marv

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.