IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Ann: Amsterdam Site Update, page-12

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I am tempted to buy more now. I honestly can't remember a bad announcement from these guys for a long time. Soon enough they will be producing significant volume judging by the recen ann. Sure there will be teething problems with the sorting, but most if not all new high volume manufacturing processes have them. They can always throw labour at it while the sorting robot come online or they need to add multiple lines yo keep up with the demand for feedstock. Why? because it will help produce more, take more plastic off peoples hands and they will make more money. Of course there is risk with a start up needing to make money first to pay back loans, but that is what speculative stocks are all about. There could be a explosion or some other unforseen catastrophe tomorrow and it all goes down the drain, but until then it's looking good. And if it goes right duplication and scalability is achievable.

110% agree that this is a dumpster fire. They are literally burning rubbish for a living! Burn baby burn!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.