IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

not making bottles though and they will go directly to experts...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    not making bottles though and they will go directly to experts in waste plastic feedstock equipment because the technology has been around for so long.

i don't think you are (completely) ignorant - so there must be an ulterior motive for someone to pick on such an inane side of the business.

anyone interested in buying this will do their own research, i don't think your down ramping is going to have an impact that you hope it will.

even though this is the only stock your account has ever posted on, just give it a rest so that people with constructive comments to make to can make them without your spam repeating the same thing every 5 minutes. I used to find this forum interesting...

creating your own treads when the narrative becomes too positive on other threads is obviously just trying to distract people.

if you really want to know about how they go with the feed stock, ask them or just wait for the next round of announcements to make, apparently you've been on board since the iron sands days, surely you can wait a little longer...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.