ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,890 Posts.
    re: Ann: AMX COMMENCES PRE-FEASIBILITY AT KON... Loki - I wouldn't wait too long mate , you might not get much more of a chance at these prices. If it closes this week above 2.20 , its going higher .

West africa / BF situation is contributing ,definitely , but i think all in all , that has been well and truly factored in by now.

99.99% of the selling pressure can be attributable to the US insto's selling down aussie stocks for the USD exchange play. Gold stocks like amx and gry ,have been hit the hardest , because they have done so well over the last 12months.

I expect more aussie insto and UK investors to start picking up the slack from here.

When we do start to fly again , and we will , we will be in an even stronger position with a stronger share register.

Pre feasibility study not getting much attention either. That is big news for amx . Most gold co's on the asx will never pour an ounce of gold ever.

we are now a significant developer with exploration upside, not just a purely speculative exploration play like many AU gold stocks. That means alot more than amx are currently getting credit for.imo

Average daily volumes for amx are less than .1% of total share register. Weekly volumes barely manange 1% of total shares . No one of any significance has been selling. If you start to see weekly volumes of over 6million share , then get worried.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.