AMX 3.23% 30.0¢ aerometrex limited

Ann: AMX COMMENCES PRE-FEASIBILITY AT KONKERA WIT, page-5

1. 1,890 Posts.
    re: Ann: AMX COMMENCES PRE-FEASIBILITY AT KON... Loki - I wouldn't wait too long mate , you might not get much more of a chance at these prices. If it closes this week above 2.20 , its going higher .

West africa / BF situation is contributing ,definitely , but i think all in all , that has been well and truly factored in by now.

99.99% of the selling pressure can be attributable to the US insto's selling down aussie stocks for the USD exchange play. Gold stocks like amx and gry ,have been hit the hardest , because they have done so well over the last 12months.

I expect more aussie insto and UK investors to start picking up the slack from here.

When we do start to fly again , and we will , we will be in an even stronger position with a stronger share register.

Pre feasibility study not getting much attention either. That is big news for amx . Most gold co's on the asx will never pour an ounce of gold ever.

we are now a significant developer with exploration upside, not just a purely speculative exploration play like many AU gold stocks. That means alot more than amx are currently getting credit for.imo

Average daily volumes for amx are less than .1% of total share register. Weekly volumes barely manange 1% of total shares . No one of any significance has been selling. If you start to see weekly volumes of over 6million share , then get worried.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $27.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.0¢ $23.55K 77.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21040 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.