AML 14.3% 0.6¢ aeon metals limited.

I've seen this before - directors and management do a great job...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I've seen this before - directors and management do a great job doing what they do well. Then they get to the point where a new set of skills are required, and they don't have them, or can't acquire them. The project atrophies, just sits there, and eventually almost dies.
    New skills need to be applied to this great resource. Feasibility studies, project financing and construction and finally production are not the same as drilling holes and reporting great results.
    My crystal ball is telling me we will get some more very good results in a few weeks time (just before the quarterly report is due). Then we will hear of a new resource upgrade coming. The mists in the crystal ball are vaguely pointing towards a pre-feasibility study being released, but that's a bit murky.
    I don't claim to have the skills required, but other projects have been successfully developed with less than we have at Walford Creek, so someone must have them. We need those skills applied to build on the very good job that has been done to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.578M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.491K 557.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5602072 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23805 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.