SMN 0.00% 40.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi longreach …. The ‘journalistic bent’ does bend me in the...

1. 18,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    Hi longreach ….
    The ‘journalistic bent’ does bend me in the direction of “who, where, when and what”.
    However this is in respect of statements or claims I feel are important to those seeking information about a company, especially if what is said is potentially price sensitive.

Exceptions?
    In the case of posters whom I have come to respect over time due to their integrity and fair calls, then I simply trust them even if sources are ‘privileged’.
    eg I presumed the recent sharing by a past holder that Boeing was being ‘antsy’ in regards the final tests (which would potentially cause delays) was on the mark without demanding their source.​

The other exception was demonstrated by the update shared by Patong today.
    It contained no ‘news’ whatsoever beyond that there was no news of significance since the last update.

1) As I noted already, I assumed the email came from Ross, whom I trust would inform all shareholders of any significant new fundamental update.​
    2) I also felt Patong shared the email simply to relax the minds of those feeling panicked (although perhaps also as a gentlereminder that, as a very long time shareholder, he has some inner circle connections? ).​
    3) And I don’t care who the original recipient was as it seemed the same response would be given to anyone who enquired as per point​
    — As you say yourself, the information was non-confidential.​

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 20/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.5¢ 40.0¢ $9.196K 22.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1305 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.