SMN 2.86% 34.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hey pinch :) Yes it’s a fascinating world in here (HC) full of...

1. 17,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3716
    Hey pinch
    Yes it’s a fascinating world in here (HC) full of those opining on the strategies and future of the ‘marbles’ inside an Amazon-warehouse sized arcade full pin ball machines where a whole other layer of players are fully at (and there’s even robots picking the cash up and moving it around according to their own programming from another level of players again?).
    And at the HC level it’s possible to hang out with crowds of others and love and war and laugh and cry and I think in almost a decade I’ve done it all - at a very deep and true level (as far as my subconscious goes at least).
    And all from the comfort of my own bed, lounge, beach, cafe or whatever.
    I love it.
    I love most that in this world there are some bright souls who share their USEFUL thoughts and navigational tools for the rest of us
    I love the entertainment value.
    And I love the engagement - the social side, and the chance to learn and to see how I grow through this (or not).
    This company has been an interest for me for a long time and has rewarded handsomely - on a learning level at least - so I’ll keep an eye on things too pinch, and thanks again.

Cheers

@Judithgrey.
    For someone who flies ‘elite class’ you don’t sound particularly happy?
    And FWIW I think TC should be in jail too - for sucking people in and exploiting the ASX to pump the unhatched egg that was SMN, and then carving out a fortune and disappearing.
    And curiously the story has all been written in the charts for some to read and also profit from or ignore at peril - but people are all different aren’t they?
    And instead of buzzing around like a hornet time to time stinging ‘old horses’ in this forum and making false assumptions about folk maybe you should be booking an elite class flight to Canada to hang our in Kelowna and eat the donuts or breathe the air or do whatever Ross did that’s made him choose to settle.
    Remember that early engineer who moved from Oz to work with AEM when the deal to produce CVM stickers in Kelowna was first brokered and left the company - he stayed in town too.
    I know you say Japan is your happy place but why not also try those Kelowna bakeries?

And hey Jude
    Don’t make it bad.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $46.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 34.0¢ $9.155K 26.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30400 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
34.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 34.0¢ 10076
Last updated 15.39pm 03/06/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.