SMN 0.00% 39.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Nothing like FEAR to drive the sheep out and let in the Major...

1. 2,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467

Nothing like FEAR to drive the sheep out and let in the Major funds in to accumulate the stock on the cheap!

An announcement that said the exact point that everyone knew was happening. "Boeing Engineers are testing away their own FEARS and what better way forward than to let the market know that we are the drivers of this plane and when we are completely happy then and only then we will begin the process of filling out our paperwork.

How bloody easy is that to understand? But you know, FEAR TIME, just like watching the original society going crazy over some man-made created BS mandated madness fed to everyone like pigs at the trough.

I will stay with the original plan and keep buying shares and move higher up the Top 60 ladder, hopefully, in the future, the crazy pigs will give me more opportunities to add to my holdings. Disappointed Yes, BUT given more opportunity to accumulate with the major funds like a true pro.

Buy when everyone else sells, and sell when everyone else buys. Simples.

Just remember this: Absolutely Zero has changed! Boeing Engineers are still carrying out their own testing and as always they will decide when the testing is completed. The bigger picture is right before your eyes. You are selling to the funds and the funds are laughing all the way to the bank.

The plan is working a treat, and you guys are feeding it ever so beautifully. Mozart the music of Brain Power did not become one of the greatest listening to the others living in FEAR! Get back on the horse and keep believing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 39.0¢ $1.792K 4.596K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6698 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 10224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.