SMN 5.04% 56.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: An update from the Executive Chairman, page-187

1. 643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Well said, I had thought I had Patong on ignore after having read that total nonsense he is now. These people see AI and believe all the bullshit that might evolve from it. Yes quantum computing will happen but do they think it will number crunch on such a level of complexity it can magically determine that a structures makeup is now flawed, needs an input. These people more than likely believe that galactic transport will get us to distant destinations by attaining multiple warp speed velocities because Hollywood bull shit they watch tells them so. If they made the effort and read the scientific facts nothing can travel at the speed of light, ask Einstein. It gets worse because if you want to pear deep into the structure to determine it’s condition looking for cracks say, then you enter into that quantum dilemma of interfering with it hence uncertainties occur, the deeper you go the worse it gets. CVM is a very simple method of detection, no high tech high energy level detection method here, just simple classical air flow and very reliable. As said any AI systems is going to to need sensors for inputs can’t get around that one. Give up on comic book fantasies with this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
-0.030(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $77.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 59.5¢ 56.5¢ $11.17K 19.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7538 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 8522 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.