ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Well the market and definitely long term holders expected the...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

Well the market and definitely long term holders expected the extremely over due angrelide report to reveal a lot more then that!

I think there is more disappointment to take out of it then anything. Like all products, still no formulation near completion and seems years off. The one product we do have a formulation for we still know next to nothing about past deals. My question is what has the lab been doing for the past 5 years? I see no results on anything?

I’m very disappointed but only because I had such high hopes for this new management team. I wish they had just come out and ripped the bandaid off on all products early on. —The products have next to no short term value, they are still years off and this is why we are acquiring another drug, we cannot update you as the deals done to date were poorly written, moving extremely slowly and may fall over. Did they think by keeping us in the dark that it would save us from all time lows? Possibly but they then managed to do that by the failed acquisition. They hold next to no shares so why does it matter to them? They are probably sitting there thinking well we are up 70% off all times lows, not so bad....

For reference (could be slightly wrong)

Michael baker start date - 2/1/20
    Share price 5.1 cents
    Shares owned - 0

Paul hopper start date - 15/5/19
    Share price - 0.08
    Shares owned - a small handful

Dave Phillips start date - business development - 25/7/18
    Share price - 0.33
    Shares owned - NONE - that speaks for it self with the direction of the companies SP the last few years.

It sucks but rip the bandaid off and tell us something. In trying to realign shareholders expectation you have now created no hope and nothing to look forward to. I understand the surprise factor - under talk over deliver buttttt the failed acquisition killed that.

In saying that I prefer this management over the other any day of the week. Why? Because there is no trash talk/rumors behind closed doors, no articles written on the Confidence level of getting artimist across the line and no reports never released on products such as 003. Cheers for that mike and Steve.

Hopefully Something comes of the Sanofi deal because I don’t think zolpi deals/upfronts will cut it.
    Last edited by Jaggingit: 24/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $161.1K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16330 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 67603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.