ALA 3.33% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: Anagrelide Project Update, page-71

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    "I don't need your advice to sell based on your misadventure with the previous management team".

I don't believe I gave you any advice, nor do I believe you are that stupid to take advice from anyone on this forum...surely not...

"i am accumulating because I believe in Hoppers ability to find marketable projects to inject into this shell company."

'Shell Company' Now who's insulting Suda and management!!! Shell companies are inactive.......maybe work on your terminology

"Hopper has a loyal following who will back him because he delivers. The CHM float is a recent case in point."

I've continually said, Mr hopper is an exceptionally smart individual, having said that, the CHM float has nothing to do with Suda........anyway, I do believe the company has its best chance at finally getting somewhere, again, it will still need a lot of luck as well as bucket loads of money to support any left field idea.

"its not appropriate that past holders sledge a company on a public forum in self interest.you should do the decent thing and cease posting."

Now who's giving who advice????....Thanks but no thanks...

Having supported this show as long as I had, I think it gives me a right to make comment if and when I feel like doing so....

Anyway, good luck to you mmcar2, I hope you come away unsinged.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.8¢ 15.0¢ 14.3¢ $303.9K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 202037 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 320045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.