M24 0.00% 1.5¢ mamba exploration limited

I'm not disappointed by the announcement, in fact reviewing the...

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I'm not disappointed by the announcement, in fact reviewing the data now actually makes sense, where before I deep down knew the assay values were out of whack.

there is upside in the fact that this looks partially true ionic, partially bastnaesite floating in clay. Which bastnaesite is much better than monazite or xenotime for leaching (sulphuric acid is achievable at normal temperature assuming the mineral can be liberated from other minerals.)

now it all comes down to, is the bastnaesite floating in clay (hopefully) or bound to other zircons etc will be key.

in 6 weeks we will find out the leach effectiveness.

the eastern carbonatite target is now potentially bastnaesite, which is the same as bayan-obo, world largest producer of lanthanides. We should get assays in 4 weeks

the phosphorus pXRF is not relative anymore, as bastnaesite contains bugger all phosphorus, therefore there is no correlation.

maybe we will also get the 4.6% hit in the new results, which ASX:LRV has enjoyed a high grade bonanza hit, but not close the original 4.6% hit by licograph in 2022 here.

i can see how others are frustrated, but some mixed up data doesn't change what's in the ground. Obviously M24 is waiting now for assays because the mineralization area is roughly 10x the area of what they have drilled currently and hopefully the results speak for themselves.

im not going anywhere...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M24 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $3.041K 202.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M24 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.