CIM 0.00% $22.00 cimic group limited

yes this article was posted after the half year result was...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    yes this article was posted after the half year result was released in July. But it's worth bringing it up. broker upgrade is great news and is current until they come up with different Val or market sensitive announcements are issued by the company.

by the way I see you getting frustrated and so negative. I understand your pain but that's the past. the current outlook is positive. you need to stay positive and celebrate the turnaround. if the company focuses on winning contract and making profit and pay dividends, the share price will look after itself. If the current momentum continue I will be surprised if it doesn't trade north of $30 by Xmas.

remember the stock has struggled to break through $28 and did double resistance, the rule of thumb is the third attempt in technical trading has been positive. once it breaks that level you're looking at $35 as next strong resistance. the $28 will then be a new strong resistance before it starts to go up further

obviously the above statement assumes no negative surprises from the company and no takeover offer on the table.

stay positive and all the best mate!
    Last edited by FinallyUp: 13/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.