SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

So Berty can you please explain to me how they are not seen to...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18

So Berty can you please explain to me how they are not seen to be doing the right thing ??
    No idea if you listened to the call but both the margin issue and slight lag in receipts was well explained.
    A rebate arrangement suggested by barnacles is just plain ridiculous in light of the regulatory regime that ISX need to comply with.
    The issue with you Naysayers (trolls maybe slightly harsh) is that you are basing your commentary on completely baseless assumptions simply because JK made the targets for his 3 tranches of performance shares.
    You are in fact accusing the company of illegal activities if you don’t believe this has been achieved fairly. I do struggle with that as it’s a baseless assumption.
    I would point out the amount in question is actually 20m not 60m as it was already announced the first two tranches were received. So tell me why would you cook the books for another 100m shares when you already own 500m?
    I have no problem with you been sceptical or bearish on isx because you don’t believe in the business but the angle you guys are coming from is simply ridiculous.
    I suspect you may have been wounded by other tech companies such as BIG and GSW that certainly were let’s say creative in the way they reported.
    Anyhow feel free to continue with your commentary either way but please try stick to the facts not assumptions where there is lack of proper research and knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.