SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Analyst Brief - August 2018, page-45

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Great Analysis - thanks @jlo2012!

I think the key is on "significant' and where the various merchats are in their own cycle. The analysis below I think is well suited to a business that has hit its plateau - but I dont think ISX is anywhere near that point yet, with products still being deveoped and only recently released

Paydentity - One of their first KYC customers, XM.com, was also a recent announcement as using ISX to gain a foothold into China. So, I would think that Paydentity works - plus the fact that the company is winning business at all  woudl indicate it has some point of difference versus other providers.

Whilst getting into the detail is interesting, I think the bigger picture of where they are going is the key. The analysts recording session which describes the EMA's is showing a killer, unique product.

There was mention on the call that the company has applied for an AU ADI license in order to provide similar services in AU

Given this > https://www.pc.gov.au/inquiries/completed/financial-system/report/financial-system.pdf > one can only speculate

The upside to this business is incredible - lets not get stuck into micro analysis just yet as if this is company in steady state mode, as the business is clearly still very much evolving,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.