ANR 0.00% 4.8¢ anatara lifesciences ltd

I don't know much about ANR's prospects re GaRP but can say as...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

I don't know much about ANR's prospects re GaRP but can say as an someone who has gone through many serious bouts of IBS in the past, anything that offers some form of symptomatic relief would be most welcome (even better if it could prevent IBS in the first place or nip it in the bud when those first symptoms start to appear).

I average about two-three major bouts of IBS each year and each bout tends to last for a couple of weeks. Others can experience IBS on almost a daily to weekly basis which would totally suck. My last bout of IBS was back in August and hit me the day after major abdominal surgery. That was an uncomfortable couple of weeks. I've had both IBS-D and IBS-C.

I don't know what causes IBS but I do know that once it starts, for me at least, only time seems to resolve the symptoms. And those symptoms can be extremely uncomfortable to the point of being debilitating.

If ANR has something that actually works, there will be a lot of people who'll be willing to try it, me included (I'm not eligible to participate in the trial as one of the exclusion criteria is previous abdominal surgery).

Human trials can be a real lottery so I think you'll have to wait for the trial results before you would know whether ANR has a product that may actually work or not. I think that the $12m market cap leaves you with some serious upside if it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.059M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $384 8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 33192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.