TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

With all due respect, there's only very few posters that i pay...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    With all due respect, there's only very few posters that i pay particular attention to...so no I hadn't noticed.

Ton MK1 had the advantage of massive p'n'd swings, so some people made a lot of money, while the co was getting decimated. Ton mk2 is just getting decimated.

There is no toxic sentiment toward PC personally. Just in his ineffective management along with the rest of the BOD...and yes it is deserving.
    Have you forgotten that he tried to donate $30m for the keys to his mates back shed? Not ownership. Just the keys.
    Take a look at most lithium juniors' charts. We might've had a JORC roundabout now, and gone from 5c to 0.5c. Would the MD have taken a paycut then?

And lets not forget Vanadium. It was slapping him in the face and wasn't until a HC poster pointed it out he decided to look at it...and then magically the ann referencing it came out.
    Since he takes his cues from others, maybe he should look to a failed ruby explorer for advice?

So...don't be too concern on my motives or my trade movements, they make zero difference to TON's SP. Play the ball not the man, except the ball looks like it has a puncture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.362K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1355754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 434802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.