AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I believe Tony said something similar about it have similair...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I believe Tony said something similar about it have similair characteristics to SIR and he was just as excited for this as he was for Nova during that original set of interviews with small capitalisations dot com.

Yeah I dont think there's much time left to get in on this either way.

Either

1 decent hit at Vc18 and this will blow up. 3.5km long exact same look as VC07. Hitting that will both give us a 3.5km long resource in addition to VC07. It will also further reinforce EM conductors = Nickel so that the other sites become more and more likely to be nickel resources.

The maiden resource estimate for VC7 east comes out and does well and spikes price as well.

Sale of mexico gives shareholders some returns, or the company more $$$ to speed up drilling at Andover and the 2 gold tenements.

Either one of the gold tenements hits something and spikes the price.

Or Nothing at VC18 and bad maiden resource estimate is game over. But that just doesnt look likely at all.

Original criticisms of VC7 east used to be that the grade was too low and it was too deep. but the below doesnt look too deep or low grade to me. Looks like its from surface all the way down to 550m and still going, and 550m long and 10-15m wide at 1.5% with high grade zones all the way up to 5% nickel with copper and cobalt credits. And thats not including the west, or VC23 or Vc18 or any of the other 9 high priority targets.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3773/3773616-1400ce730793c04c909229319205d611.jpg

People can sit there and cry that its going to both tripple and crash to 1/3 of the current price in the same day all they like, based on some chart no one has ever seen, but its simply not grounded in reality.

There might be a sell off over christmas because christmas which always happens, or a positive hit out of VC18 could send this to the moon in the short term, but overall this is head northly slowly but surely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.