AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Andover Delivers More Outstanding Lithium Results, page-84

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3990
    I topped up a little at $2.40

Read the announcement, then looked at the market reaction and realized this is just like the other day, some people don't know how to read announcements and hit the sell button before engaging their brains. I had a little Canadian U junior that plummeted 25% on one day with middling extension drill results, and the next trading session they leapt back up 25%.

Stupid short-term market reaction, but not gonna complain about the opportunity to top up.

For those that can read and understand how exploration drilling happens, the early TA2 results are shallow and typical of some of the early hits in TA1, can't reasonably expect +100m thicknesses of mineralization everywhere. The company can't pick and choose which drill holes to release to the market, they can only release results in the order that they are drilled, and sent to the lab for assay. The existing grades, thicknesses, and tonnage in the TA1 area have not evaporated this morning, it's still there and no one snuck into Andover this morning and removed 25% of the mineralization, and there are some additional drill holes that tell us that it's still there....
    Last edited by eastwest101: 18/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.