AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

On a long haul flight, found some inflight wifi, so I’ll update...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    On a long haul flight, found some inflight wifi, so I’ll update the model some time today or tonight. For now I am banging away at my phone.

first observations

1. The verbiage first 2 DDH assay doesn’t match the map key symbols, I expect a correction to the key and map saying assay pending for these. If these were released I never seen them.

2. Yes they are ‘thin’ but they did target the near surface and not the body at depth. The grade is really good, just like TA1 thickens up at depth TA2 can too, it doesn’t appear this down plunge has been tested yet, but the grade demonstrates the system is very fertile and needs drill testing to the same extents as TA1.

3. Looks like significant extensions as suggested in the verbiage, I am keen to see just how much. But also these grades from TA1 infill drilling are some of the best reported. I expect this to impact the overall grade positively. Again. I need to check.

overall.. the market probably expected 100m wide intercept.. the AP0011 didn’t deliver these sorts of intercepts until they followed it down and tested the depth extent. I don’t think the key reporting error helps.. But these things happen, your dealing with several people to put them together and often outsource the graphic art dress it up who isn’t a geologist or part of the team doing the work.

But grade is up, TA1 keeps growing beyond the exploration target as I expected and flagged previously. TA2 is still early days with the grade intercepts from only two shallow holes confirming it’s definitely there and alive.

DYOR folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.