AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I agree that good investing is about doing the research and...

1. 1,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    I agree that good investing is about doing the research and strategizing. I personally am very risk averse so I rarely invest in what I consider high risk plays. Occasionally though, based on my research, I invest in a high risk exploration stock in the hope of a good payday. I don't do this lightly and very few stocks meet my criteria. AZS is one that does meet my criteria - there are positive signs that it has found a large Ni sulphide deposit, the target is not too deep, the target is large, good management with a history of discovery, good jurisdiction, many more similar electromagnetic targets, importantly Creasy, rather than selling the project retained 40% (he only retained 30% of the other projects he vended in). All these factors have given me the confidence to take an 'educated gamble' on AZS - that's all it is, an educated gamble. It could all turn to sh1t if drilling results are poor. No one is claiming any different. If this type of investing is not your cup of tea, may I suggest that you invest in less risky plays (large oilers, banks etc)

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.